Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Where are they

Some of you have been writing and asking about several patterns (monkey, giraffe, teddy bear for hugs, etc) that are no longer available directly from me. Sorry about that, but they will be available soon in a printed leaflet from Annie's Attic. The leaflet will also be available as a PDF download through Annie's website. I'll be sure to let you know when the leaflet is released (should be November or February). Until then...I'm always working on new patterns and hope there will be one that catches your eye.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Teri! I love your patterns and have almost every one now :) I was wondering if you happen to have a squirrel one? My grandson loves my stuffed "real" squirrel but it is too stiff to let him hold it much (he is only a year and it was one of his first words too) and would love to crochet one for him in your style (maybe a bushy tail too?). Thanks so much for all your patterns!
    Heather in Northern Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,

    Thanks so much for writing, a squirrel is definitely a possibility. Don't have one yet, but maybe soon. If I get one finished, you will be the first to get the pattern. Thanks so much for the suggestions.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete